Teaching is the gift that enables a believer to communicate a personal understanding of the Bible and faith in such a way that it becomes clear and understood by others. The gift of Teaching will give you the ability to share knowledge with members of the Body (children and/or adults) that will serve in building them up in Christ. Your teaching will aid the growth and health of the Body.
1 Corinthians 12:28; Roams 12:7; Ephesians 4:11; Acts 20‐20‐21
People with this gift:
- communicate biblical truth that inspires greater obedience to the Word of God;
- challenge listeners simply and practically with the truths of Scripture;
- focus on changing lives by helping others understand the Bible better;
- give attention to details and accuracy;
- prepare themselves through extended times of study and reflection.
A person with this gift is usually:
Organized – Enthusiastic – Articulate – Disciplined – Authoritative – Expressive – Analytical – Practical
- Adult Sunday School
- Children’s Ministry Committee
- Children’s Sermon Leaders
- Confirmation Teacher
- Junior/Senior High Leader
- Nursery Care
- Preschool Board
- Retreat Helpers
- Sunday School Teacher
- Vacation Church School Teacher/Helper
- Youth Advisory Committee
- Youth Event Chaperone
This gift belongs to the category EDUCATION. You may find useful to get information on other gift which belong to this same category. This gift is: Knowledge.