Leadership is the gift that gives a believer the confidence to step forward, give direction and provide motivation to get a task completed or a dream fulfilled. The gift of Leadership is the special ability that allows you to be a goal‐setter and leader of God’s people. You have the ability to set goals in accordance with God’s purposes for the future and to communicate these goals to others in such a way that they voluntarily and harmoniously work together to accomplish those goals for the glory of God.
Hebrews 13:17; Acts 7:10
People with this gift:
- provide direction for God’s people or ministry;
- take responsibility and establish goals;
- cast the vision and present the big picture for others to see;
- motivate others to perform to the best of their abilities;
- like to initiate some form of action and direct the efforts of the group
A person with this gift is usually:
Inspiring – Motivating – Persuasive – Influential – Responsible – Initiating – Trustworthy – Visionary
- Church Council
- Church Worship Leader
- Committee Chair
- Leadership Positions
- Long-Range Planning
This gift belongs to the category RESPONSIBILITY. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Administration; Discernment; Pastor.