Instrumental music is the gift that gives a believer the desire and capability to express personal faith and provide inspiration and comfort through the playing of a musical instrument. This gift or glorified talent will allow you to play an instrument in such a manner that it will bring praise to God and build up those around you.
1 Chronicles 16:42; Psalm 150:4‐5; Isaiah 38:20
People with this gift:
- play a musical instrument quite well, and enjoy it;
- feel secure in the fact that their musical ability will be of benefit to other people with whom they come in contact;
- can use their musical ability to help and inspire others to worship God;
- see that their instrument playing is a spiritual encouragement for others.
A person with this gift is usually:
Creative – Expressive – Sensitive – Artistic – Imaginative – Demonstrative – Intuitive – Unconventional
- Bell Choir
- Instrumental Soloist
- Music Ensembles for Special Services
- New Day Band
- Musical Arts Committee
This gift belongs to the category ART. You may find useful to get information on other gifts which belong to this same category. These gifts are: Artistry; Music – Vocal; Skilled Craft; Writing.