building A Community Of Faith By god’s Grace.
This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. -John 15:12
St. Peter’s Evangelical Lutheran Church will show our love for God, our love for neighbors, and our desire to make disciples.
Because we love God, we will:
- Worship and pray together.
- Help each other develop a meaningful relationship with God.
- Model our faith to children, youth, and others.
Because we love our neighbor, we will:
- Serve one another, especially the unseen and underserved within our congregation.
- Support those in need in our Lancaster community and in the world through our ties with the Lower Susquehanna Synod and the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America.
- Love others boldly in a diverse and changing world, deepening relationships with our neighbors.
Because we desire to make disciples, we will:
- Seek to teach God’s love through adult education, our programs for children and youth, and our preschool.
- Offer small groups that connect God’s Word to our everyday lives and create communities of faith.
- Share the good news in creative and authentic ways with the St. Peter’s family and with neighbors in our community.
Who we are and what we Believe
Want to know what Lutherans believe?
Meet our Leaders
Connect with our staff of rostered and program leaders and our office personnel.
Find out about more about our church council and committee leadership.
St. Peter’s is a family of faith. Learn more abour our family and how you belong!
St. Peter’s has been doing ministry in the Lancaster area for over 135 years. Find out more about our history.